TREND REPORT | Tinted Hues
- Pastels are being used in combination with other deep, saturated colors to liven up designs. Vivid shades vitalize softer tones and create a sophisticated overall effect
- The striking colors of Passion™ (pictured below) will inspire breathtaking designs throughout any living space. Colors ranging from delicate Rosa to deep Azul, Passion brings a truly magical element that will complement any decor
- Hues™ (pictured below) is available in a wide range of mud-essence colorways, this collection is at once calming and inspiring. Its soft green hue and organic surface nods to more artisanal roots
- Commonly associated with calm, comfort and a desire for a mind and body balance, these tinted hues now evoke a deeper sense of harmony
- Soft and dusty tones of mint, salmon, blush, lemon and sky blue add sophistication, softness, serenity and playfulness to the space.
- Express™ (pictured above) allows your inner artist to flourish. Combine patterns or mix and match for a truly random, and stylized design.
Leave a Reply